|For information and a quote, complete our "info request form"- see link at left. Or phone during business hours. Or email or fax. Tell us clearly what you need. All inquiries receive personal attention by our experts, and we always respond, by phone or email, as fast as we can.|
1. How We Work: Our process starts when we first hear from you. Please give us complete information, and tell us clearly what you want or need. This way we can answer questions, specify parts faster and more accurately, and quote prices to you.
Often we'll have your answers immediately. But sometimes we need to do research, and maybe check with our sources. Either way, our experts will always try to respond, often by the next day during the work week. Please note we do not operate a "self service website" where customers need to specify and order their parts unaided. At Carbsonly we know our expertise will help, so we communicate with our customers first, and then we make the sale if that is appropriate. Generally we get it right the first time, with the correct parts, quality, price and service, and we sure make friends this way. It will be our pleasure to serve you.
2. Ordering Methods: There are four ways you can order from us, including face-to-face at our service counter.
Telephone, during businss hours.
Complete and send our secure order form.
3. Payment Methods: All orders must be prepaid, in U.S. funds, prior to shipment. Custom and non-stock products, and drop shipments from vendors, are charged when the order is placed. Inventory items and rebuilds are charged when the order is shipped. A deposit will be required on special orders that are scheduled for pick-up at our facility. Customer invoices are issued for all transactions. California residents add sales tax.
All Major Credit Cards -- American Express, Diners Club, Discover, Master Card and Visa.
Money Orders and Cashiers Checks.
Personal Checks issued on accounts at U.S. banks. Please allow 10 days to clear.
International orders must be prepaid by Credit Card or International Money Order.
4. Shipping Methods & Shipping Costs: We ship worldwide. Standard shipping methods are UPS Ground to all destinations on the U.S. mainland (or Priority Mail if 1lb. or less), and UPS 2nd Day Air, or USPS Priority Mail to Alaska and Hawaii. We prefer UPS International to most other destinations outside the U.S. including Canada and Mexico. Our customers may request another shipping method, if our standard method does not meet their needs.
U.S. Mainland: For shipments to destinations on the U.S. mainland, we generally charge for shipping, and the shipping cost will be quoted in advance. If our customer wishes another shipping method or class of service, we are pleased to try to comply provided the customer pays any cost difference.
Alaska & Hawaii: Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are charged to our customers at cost.
International: Shipping charges to all destinations outside the U.S. are billed based on the shipping method and class of service selected. Customer is responsible for any customs duties.
5. Core Deposits & Core Refunds: Most remanufactured auto parts are sold on a "core exchange basis." A refundable core deposit is usually required when we sell a remanufactured carburetor or other remanufactured parts. (Although sometimes we'll quote an "outright" price which includes the core.) The core deposit is refundable when the customer returns to us the original core, which often is the carburetor that was removed from the vehicle to install the new one.
Cores need to be complete, correct, and in rebuildable condition. Return cores to us in the same shipping carton we used, along with a copy of our invoice or a note with name, address and phone. Please pack cores carefully to avoid shipping damage. Send to us in Burbank, CA. The refund is reduced if the core is cracked, broken or severely damaged, or is missing major parts. Some cores may have no value at all, for these reasons. Cores need to be for the same application as the remanufactured parts we've sold. Salvage or junkyard cores, and substitutions are not acceptable unless prior arrangements have been made. Cores must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase.
Core refunds are issued to the person or business that purchased the remanufactured parts from us, and paid the core deposit, in the same manner as we originally received payment. For example, if payment was by credit card, then the core refund is paid as a credit to the same credit card. A credit invoice will be issued and sent to our customer.
6. Warranties On Rebuilt & Remanufactured Carburetors & Fuel Injectors: Our own in-house rebuilds, and the rebuilt or remanufactured carburetors and fuel injectors we source from our vendors, are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 Days from date of purchase. (Note: Some very old parts may be sold "as is," with no warranty, as agreed in advance with the purchaser.) Our warranty does not cover carburetors or fuel injectors that have been subjected to improper installation or adjustment, misuse or misapplication, accident, contamination by dirt or water, or bad gasoline, alterations, or damage caused by separate parts or systems, fuel addatives. No refunds will be made after installation. Our sole responsibility under this warranty shall be to repair or replace, at our discretion, a defective carburetor or fuel injector. We will not be responsible for any labor claims or transportation charges, or other charges of any kind. Warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of our original invoice. Warranties may be transferred to another party, on request.
Warranties On All New Parts & All Other Remanufactured Parts: These warranties are as stated by each parts manufacturer or remanufacturer, and are available to our customers on request.
7. Returns: Our prior authorization is required for all returns, including warranty claims. Customer must initiate shipment and pay the shipping charges. Returns made with no prior authorization may be shipped back to the sender, freight collect. Electrical parts, electronic components, carburetor kits, custom-built products and certain special order products are not returnable. Returns which are not related to a warranty claim, or are not related to an error on our part, are subject to a 20% restocking charge. Such returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days from date of purchase.
8. Abandoned Parts: Customer-owned parts such as carburetors, which are left at BFIC for six months or longer with no prior arrangement, may be considered abandoned and treated accordingly.
9. Packing For Shipment:Carburetors and certain other auto parts can be damaged in shipment. Please pack these parts carefully. Use bubble wrap, pack tightly to prevent shifting, and follow your shipper's directions. UPS now specifies, for a carburetor, two inches of bubble wrap all around for protection. Be sure to use a large enough box. We will often double-box if that appears to be needed.
10. Shipping Damage: Please inspect parcels immediately, and notify us at once if you believe shipping damage has occurred.
11. Privacy Statement: Your privacy is important to us. We will never sell or share your personal information with anyone, and we have a "no cookies" policy.
12. Order Tracking: We are pleased to track your order at any time, upon request, or provide you with a tracking number. We are on-line with our shippers, as are most of our vendors; however certain of our specialty vendors require telephone follow-up which may take more time.
13. Pricing: Quotations are valid for 30 days. Then prices are subject to change without notice.
14. Trademarks: The various trademarks and trade names used throughout this website are the property of their respective owners.
15. Dealer Inquiries: We welcome inquiries from dealers, repair shops and carburetor rebuilders. Please tell us your needs.
16. Webmaster: To contact our webmaster, simply hit our email link and address your comments to "webmaster." We appreciate your comments and feedback.
Our business is built on a foundation of quality, service and integrity.
Copyright © 1996 - 2022. BFIC Fuel Systems. All rights reserved. www.carbsonly.com
1617 W. Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91506 Ph. 818-845-9000 818-845-1593 fax 818-433-4819